Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose...
I have had an itch to travel for some time and this seemed a good opportunity to scratch it.
My travel itinerary has taken quite an evolutional beating over that past few months.
Briefly:
First it was backpacking Europe. Then it was South America (S.A.) after watching the movie Che (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374569/.) Then it was suggested I teach/volunteer to have a more immersive/contributive experience.
First it was backpacking Europe. Then it was South America (S.A.) after watching the movie Che (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374569/.) Then it was suggested I teach/volunteer to have a more immersive/contributive experience.
I was going to fly to Argentina and work my way back to the United States via Central America (C.A.) That was nixed upon discovering that the Darian Gap, which separates Colombia from Panama and S.A. from C.A. is in the top ten of most dangerous places in the world to visit. Also, a Math, Science, and English teaching experience became available in Puerto Cortez, Honduras (PCH).
So now my evolving itinerary is to teach in PCH for a year followed by a few months backpacking through S.A. I fly from Austin to PCH - teach - fly from PCH to Miami - fly from Miami to Quito, Ecuador - backpack S.A. - fly from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Austin.


<< Home